In order to be better prepared to help my clients, I am constantly studying and acquiring new tools to apply in my practice.
I received my certification in AIT (Advanced Integrative Therapy) from the AIT Institute https://ait.institute/find-a-therapist/usa-ait-therapists/
AIT is a powerful energy psychology that is particularly efective at removing the effects of emotional trauma. My main interest is the correlation between trauma and illnesses. For that reason, I have been trained in specialized tracks of the AIT training. In order to learn more about this new integrative therapy please email me.
I received my certification as a Redecision Therapist from The Southeast Institute for Group and Family Therapy in Chapel Hill, NC. Redecision Therapy combines elements of Transactional Analysis, Gestalt Therapy and Cognitive Therapy. Using positive strokes, encouragement and bringing the past into the present, I coach my clients to change paths from decisions made at a young age, that no longer serve them in the present.
Redecision therapy is a powerful therapy based on the principle of achieving authenticity. Everyone is born to be a winner, has the capacity to think and change.
I also receive my certification in Personality Focused Treatment (PFT) Practitioner from the Southeast Institute for Group and Family Therapy in Chapel Hill, NC. I use the principle of Personality Adaptation, a non pathological approach to understand how we developed strategies to take care of ourselves early in our lives and how sometimes we are trapped into this early decisions.
If you want to know more about my academic and professional background, please email me: [email protected]
License and Certifications
- License Clinical Mental Health Counselor In North Carolina
AIT (Advanced Integrative Therapy) Practitioner - Certified by AIT Therapy Institute
- Certified Redecision Therapist
- Certified Personality Focused Treatment Practitioner - SEI
- Transactional Analysis Advanced Practitioner - Certification by USATAA
- Transactional Analysis Practitioner - Certification by USATAA (United States of America Transactional Analysis Association)
- Certified Clinical Military Counselor (CCMC) - Certification by LPCANC (Licensed Professional Counselor Association of North Carolina)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- ACA (American Counseling Association)
- ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association)
- ICEEFT (International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy)
Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) - Advanced Trainings
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychogenic Illness
- Depths Treatment
Dr. Muriel James - the author of the Born to Win book
Dr. Steve Karpman
Dr. Fanita English internationally well known Gestalt- and TA-therapist and teacher, psychoanalyst.
Dr. Vann Joines, co-author of TA Today: A new Introduction to Transactional Analysis, Personality Adaptations : A New Guide to Human Understanding in Psychotherapy and Counseling books.
Dr. Aaron Beck and Dr. Judith Beck
Dr. Sue Johnson, the developer of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT).