In order to be better prepared to help my clients, I am constantly studying and acquiring new tools to apply in my practice.
I received my certification in AIT (Advanced Integrative Therapy) from the AIT Institute https://ait.institute/find-a-therapist/usa-ait-therapists/
AIT is a powerful energy psychology that is particularly efective at removing the effects of emotional trauma. My main interest is the correlation between trauma and illnesses. For that reason, I have been trained in specialized tracks of the AIT training. In order to learn more about this new integrative therapy please email me.
I received my certification as a Redecision Therapist from The Southeast Institute for Group and Family Therapy in Chapel Hill, NC. Redecision Therapy combines elements of Transactional Analysis, Gestalt Therapy and Cognitive Therapy. Using positive strokes, encouragement and bringing the past into the present, I coach my clients to change paths from decisions made at a young age, that no longer serve them in the present.
Redecision therapy is a powerful therapy based on the principle of achieving authenticity. Everyone is born to be a winner, has the capacity to think and change.
In my search for the new, I went to Boston to be trained in the Mind and Body Program for Infertility at the world renowned Boston IVF Clinic with Dr. Alice Domar. Before adopting a Redecision approach, I also had the pleasure of being part of an intensive traning at the Beck Institute of Cognitive Therapy with the founder of Cognitive therapy, Dr. Aaron Beck and his daughter, Dr. Judith Beck.
If you want to know more about my academic and professional background, please email me: [email protected]
License and Certifications
- License Clinical Mental Health Counselor In North Carolina
- AIT (Advanced Integrative Therapy) Practitioner - Certified by AIT Therapy Institute
- Transactional Analysis Advanced Practitioner - Certification by USATAA
- Transactional Analysis Practitioner - Certification by USATAA (United States of America Transactional Analysis Association)
- Certified Clinical Military Counselor (CCMC) - Certification by LPCANC (Licensed Professional Counselor Association of North Carolina)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- USATAA (United States of America Transactional Analysis Association)
- ACA (American Counseling Association)
- LPCANC (License Professional Counselor Association of North Carolina)
- ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association)
- AIT Therapy Institute
- ICEEFT (International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- ACEP - (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology)
Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) - Advanced Trainings
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychogenic Illness
- Depths Treatment
Dr. Muriel James - the author of the Born to Win book
Dr. Steve Karpman
Dr. Fanita English internationally well known Gestalt- and TA-therapist and teacher, psychoanalyst.
Dr. Vann Joines, co-author of TA Today: A new Introduction to Transactional Analysis, Personality Adaptations : A New Guide to Human Understanding in Psychotherapy and Counseling books.
Dr. Aaron Beck and Dr. Judith Beck
Dr. Sue Johnson, the developer of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT).